The Kindcraft is always looking to publish well-written stories, interviews, and inspirational images about makers of traditional art and contemporary craft around the globe.
Want to contribute a story to The Kindcraft? Read our guidelines below!
- Please follow the tone and format of our existing articles.
- Please submit your own original work.
- Previously published content is fine, so long as you have republication rights and you disclose it to us beforehand.
- Any personal or professional relationship to your subject must be disclosed at the time of submission.
- We do not accept submissions from P.R. agencies or publicists. If you are representing a brand or maker, please use the contact form to get in touch.
- Correct and respectful attribution of work is important. Please observe any copyright or usage restrictions regarding images or text, obtain permission for use when necessary, and cite the source of all images and text excerpts.